Androne

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Service, Celgrp International

Service was explosively mind blowing haha..I think my brains flew away aldr. =O

http://www.wbschool.org/Chinese.swf


Here's a very good link to more references to the history of chinese characters relating to incidents in the bible.

Before buddhism, taoism and confucianism, there was Shang Di from 2500BC, haha chinese history. Its really good that our roots came from Huang Di who worshipped Shang Di. Its just amazing, I wish I could have the DVD of the sermon haha.

Anyway, fellowship was at chinatown yesterday. Under A Division, high crime rate lol. Risky man. That night, while I was at the table waiting for the girls to come back with their food, this man approached one of their bags and stared intently...I knew he was gonna try to snatch and run, so I stared back at him.

He saw my eyes and he got scared and walked away haha...

Ps Kong once shared a story about the anointing, there was this guy or girl, I cant rem..who was gonna be robbed or kidnapped or something..no, in case ure wondering, its not the one in the alley where the rapist saw a large shadow beside the girl who got caught the next day.

This one is something like...

The guy/girl was gonna be 'attacked', upon reaching the boy/girl, the gangster felt the anointing of God, so strong, he stood there convicted of his sin and started to kneel down and cry in front of the boy/girl he was going to attack and said he was sorry and whether his sin could be forgiven..

Just..WOW.

I mean, with anointing like that, who can touch God's anointed?

Anointing so strong, that when people look at you, they wanna confess their sins and follow Christ, thats what I aim for. I dont have much, I smile a lot. So I ask God, use my smile, to bring faith, hope and love, healing to the wounded, encouragement to the discouraged, etc.

I believe with a small mustard seed faith like that, God is gonna move in unusual miracles.

Anyway, recently, it seems my cg is going 'international' haha.

We have members from australia, malaysia and this week, from mainland china, a canadian black and a black african. Man, these guys are cool man haha. So nice to talk to them. A great fun to be with. I can imagine, like Adam said, if our Sportsmania event, if we are gonna have captain's ball or basketball, we will DOMINATE LOL...

I dunno but the blacks have this really nice outgoing personality, it doesnt matter whether ure feeling happy or sad, when you talk to them, they just lift up your spirit...really cool people. I wanna see more foreigners in our cg. =)

Who knows, God might be calling us to the WORLD in 2009..hahaha. =D

And last night, after chinatown, met up with tor, karwen, karyie, chinho and eileen at JP. LOL..siao siao siao..haha. After that went, NTUC to help eileen look for nuts....A LOT....of nuts....like....6 packets?....8 packets??? LOL. Ive never seen so many nuts in one basket in my entire life haha, and she almost killed me for saying that =x oops.

Then there was karyie and her sushi..which I have totally no idea where it came from lol.

Anyway...

Gonna eat breakfast now..ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home