Androne

Friday, January 23, 2009

Long day, RANTssssss, CG

First, I wanna start by ranting about people who rush INTO trains. Whats your problem man? Is there a dog behind you or something? Or a polar bear? Hmm if there's a bomb in the train, you'll run in too? HAHA..Ill laugh at all those uncle and aunties, who run in and only to realise, the train has NO CHAIRS LOL!!!

Even if they look young, but because of their attitude, I love to call them uncles and aunties too. Bleah. I mean, relax man...never take train before ah? Or you're so amused because you've never seen a MRT all your life? Aww I feel sad for you...poor you...

No wonder you're taking trains..cus if these people were to drive, many people would get killed in road accidents...just look at how they manoeuvre through a crowd with their impatience, negligence and lack of a humanity..all of them are like robots..or rather, MONKEYS...why? Monkey see, monkey do.

Secondly, today I saw this bangla walking around the coffeeshop holding his hammer and blade. Wa..you think this is MMORPG? Dual sword warrior level50 ah? LOL. I felt like going to him and ... "oeii..you think this is construction site ah?" haha...

Deep down, I wanted to say, "You think you Phua chu kang ah?" but then i remembered, PCK is a contractor, not a construction worker haha. Gosh, at least put inside a box or something..carry around swinging the hammer and blade like that..O.o your chicken chop the size of skyscrapers ah? gosh, if there was a chicken that big in the first place we'd all be chicken shit. LOL.

Thirdly, I was supposed to despatch some files today. Apparently, the car I was in, had to attend to a case of teenagers sniffing glue, drug related stuffs..so the guy told me, "hey, we go catch people first ah?" I was stunned....O_O

I had no uniform, no equip..went there, machiam plainclothes officer from CID lol. O_O. So upon arrival, me, my 2 partners, went up this HDB, to 20 over storeys high and went to a stairway and there, 2 other officers were detaining 3 people..we were there to take them to lockup.

My first time 'attending' to a case..haha..all I did was prevent him from escaping..the handcuffing was done by e regulars. 2 malay boys and 1 malay girl..I overheard their convo..apparently, he was influenced by his friends to 'try' it. =/ sigh. Sec sch only..also I dont see whats so fun, I play my computer game more fun lol..

So he was handcuffed and sat behind me in the car. Gosh..the regular officer seized the plastic bag of glue and the whole car smelt of glue!!! Until the driver had to open e windows lol.

Later on in the day, the team ldr asked me if I was free and want to visit a case of fire broken out at a unit. "Eh..you free anot? Wanna go see fire?"..."HUH???" lol..I was quite busy so I couldnt go..furthermore, if I went, Id be late for cg =/ cus it was just a few moments before my knock off time..

Grandma will be discharged this week. =)

Something amused me today...how on earth did I manage to chat with Wyelin over computers and laptops??? :O Weird. haha.

CG was good..we had malaysian, mainland chinese and canadian in our cgm today haha. Cool meeting so many new people from overseas.

Service tmr..=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home