Androne

Monday, January 19, 2009

Resistance

Ive been having a headache the whole day.

And this afternoon I got news my grandma fell and was hospitalised. Ive been praying the whole afternoon at my workplace, well...to cut the long story short.

Everything went well, the xray, the scans, no internal injury, only superficial bruising. For the first time, I laid hands on my ah ma and prayed for her.

Thank you Jesus, thank you those who prayed.

Then feeling the faith rising within me, I decided to visit my grandpa too who had throat infection, above his prostrate cancer. I too, mustered the faith and the courage and in 2 hours, Ive laid hands and prayed for 2 people...

I tell you...it's tiring and draining...but Im happy and Im glad I obeyed and acted in faith.

Now my head still hurts..having a bad headache. But still despite my circumstances, Im still Andrew. And thats why Im called Andrew.

3 days in a row, the devil came from every side...but greater is He who is in me, than he who is in the world. No longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me.

Sometimes I wonder, Satan got nothing else better to do isit? Why cant he just steal a computer to hell, install maplestory, GTA 4 or something? Computer games are so fun. LOL.

Anyway, something embarrassing happened at Alexandra Hosp.

I was in the toilet peeing, all of a sudden I heard female voices, I thought..."SHIT, am I in the wrong toilet???" I panicked and couldnt erm...'do properly'? So I quickly finish up my thing..Heng I do halfway no 'recoil' =X. My heart was beating damn fast. I super ganchiong and panicky lol...then I saw this red thing hanging from the ceiling...

"Hmm..looks like a flush..." *Or..I thought it was a cute red flush..not bad..hang from the ceiling, so convenient. Want to flush can sit on the toiletbowl and flush.

And I PULLED IT. Suddenly got this "beeeeeeeeeep" and then a red light came on.."OH CRAP"...:$ I quickly ran out of the toilet..=S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home