Androne

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Randoms

You can have good attitudes, without having any of the BEATTITUDES.
People in the world, dont know God. Yet they can be living examples, have a good marriage, great career, excellent academic qualifications, etc.
So that doesnt make you any different now does it?

If to you, a person is stupid when he humbles himself
And ends up getting stepped upon,
Then it just goes to show that to you, the act of humility and servanthood itself,
Is stupid to you...thats why you're not one.

Pride is saying you dont need God.
Pride is saying you dont need people.
You can be a christian, or a non-believer, all men have pride.
What is pride?
Pride is what turned Lucifer to Satan.

Some people believe God makes people sick, to teach them a lesson.
Some people believe God wants you to be poor.
Some people believe, God's people should be the most LOWEST in society.

Therefore...it is safe to say
Some believe God curses, while Satan blesses.
Some believe God withholds, while Satan gives.
Some believe God strikes, while Satan heals.
Now I wonder, which God you serve.

"A double-minded man in unstable in all his ways..."
You can live one life in church, and when you're outside, you're living your own way.
In church, you can say amen to humility. But outside, to you, humility is nothing more than "just your own problem, who ask you to look up to me???"..

You're afraid of troubles and problems, and you push it to someone else.
If Jesus was afraid of the cross, you wouldnt even be here today.
Its like Jesus saying to you, "I died for you because I love you..."

And your attitude to me is like you saying to Jesus, "Too bad...its your problem...I got ask you to die for me meh?" Wake up your idea.

Dont tell me, you didnt mean to say certain things.
There's no such thing as "I didnt mean it"...you didnt mean it, because you are.
"...out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks..."
When someone's tongue slips, its not because he didnt mean it,
Its because the person simply lacks self-discipline and self-control.

"As you did it to one of the least of these, you did it to Me..."

When you miss a sermon, do you bother to go for a make up service, even if it means going alone?
When you dont experience God in a service, do you go for another even though its the same service, just to touch God, just to experience God?

Even more so, you know that during the week ull be busy and you might not have the time to spend with God. Do you at least make it up to Him? For me, I dont like it when I tell God, Ill spend time with Him and at the last minute, I fly aeroplane. At least it bothers me and I make it up to Him by spending more time in His presence and fellowship with Him on the weekends.

Do you fly aeroplane with God?

These are convictions I live by. Do you have any convictions in your life? Or are you a person of comfort, convenience and preference? You just wanna do some things because you FEEL like?

The proof of your desire is in your pursuit.
How hard do you pursue God? How hungry are you spiritually?

Do you love your bags and shoes more than you love God?
Do you love your bed more than you love God?
Do you love your wallet more than you love God?
Do you even love your friends more than you love God?

Worship is not putting God first, worship is putting God only.
There's no room for second best, or third best.

These are things I have felt, what I have seen, what has been there. You can choose to ignore it, you can choose to accept it and change.

No one likes change, not even me.
But Ive changed and moved on, with the vision and the heartbeat of CHC.

So what if people say we are 'brainwashed'?
As least we're brainwashed to lead a righteous life.
And yes, our brains have been washed...and therefore renewed.
What about you? You're not even brainwashed and you lead an unrighteous life?

Come on.

You can have a saved heart and yet a pagan mind.
God wants your mind to be renewed. He seeks life transformation.
People who blatantly talk about brainwashing, never grasped the concept of a renewed mind in the first place. They think as long as they believe, they will be saved.

Well, let me say this, demons believe in God too.
Demons know the bible too.
Demons can quote verses too.

So where do you stand now?
What makes you different from the rest?
Are you even DIFFERENT from the people out there?

Haha, people ask me to be more outspoken, to share more, to speak my heart more.
Will you take it? lol. I think if I do, no one wants to be my friend. =p
Unless you have a strong spirit, strong convictions, and a strong conscience...=O

In any relationship/friendship, there must be common vision, common values and goals, if not its very hard to maintain. There will be compromising here and there.

I think friends and partners shouldnt live to tolerate each other, but to really love, to accept, and to give into each other's lives.

"Love is not you having the person, Love is the person having you." (Random)

Its alright if some people dont change. I can still love while hurt, encourage while depressed, heal while brokened. These are just whats on my mind lately...And Im talking about various people here. Not just one or two.

I think pastor made a good statement yesterday...

"God has a destiny and purpose for you. Some people dont follow, they want their own things, plan their own life, and yet they dare ask God to bless their plans?"

God is moving.
The church is moving.

Dont be left behind.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home