Androne

Monday, January 19, 2009

Continued..

Well, I couldnt hold my excitement..so I decided to message the third guy...whom God 'whispered' for a split second to me about..

I asked him..."Hey, how are you doing spiritually? =D" what a good catchphrase for an introduction huh? I guess it sounded pretty random to him and I probably scared him or something haha..

So he was like.."very good haha"....

So I was like..."I dont know if its ur desire to be a cgl, but ur name jus flashed during my prayer time.."

And he said, "it is.." =O omg. Haha. Nailed it..furthermore he went to add, "also lately, God has been prompting me to fellowship with Him and to pray more.."

And he was sharing how during today's sermon and through cg, God's been speaking to him and during service, he felt the gift of faith activate for a split second. ;)

Im just so excited...I think Im addicted to prayer already. Everyday if I get a vision, my life will change man.

So everyone...please pray tooo okay...cus I dont know who God will reveal my future too HAHA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home