Androne

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Low Batt

Gosh, laying hands and praying twice in a row is TIRING, EXHAUSTING, DRAINING, WHATEVER-YOU-CAN-THINK-OF. haha =O

I only had the afternoon itself to really pray, prepare and stir myself up yesterday. And one in one shot...all my 'mana' gone hahaha.

Feel so shag at work today. Im not sad or disturbed or anything like that..just...shag. Period. Thinking of my bolster and my beddddd...yesssss...lol.

I need to increase my "Max MP" lol. Like Amber said, laying on of hands require spiritual stamina. Because your faith, your 'power' or...'virtue' will leave ur body and onto the person.

And I was thinking, no wonder Ps Mike Connell said you gotta be spiritually strong before you lay hands esp in e area of deliverance, if ure not careful, you might end up needing deliverance instead. =O

Okay, I need to recharge spiritually...Im starting to get tempted easily =x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home