Androne

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Ministry, Service

Ministry was tense before service, but exciting.

First time I had to do a treasure hunt for some table mic-stand for the chinese interpreter lol. The base, found in one flightcase, the neck, found at FB flightcase next to the stage, the mic holder in the container behind Delta Terrace, and the body found at somewhere else. LOL.

Cus we just moved back so yea..the stuff were everywhere. Even the mic was found only after awhile haha. Had problems with interpreter...went one big round only to realise the cause of not being to receive any signal, was due to the compressor not turned on O_O.

Okay thats dumb. Anyway, after settling that, had to help do a bit of patching, honestly, Ive never been exposed to patching the snake and the cables behind the recording deck before ha. Oh well, its a whole new experience for me.

Service was great. Word was just in season, totally awesome. Even while I was recording, I was tearing the moment they started singing sanctuary. Too bad all my songs are gone due to reformat. All my emoticons too =/

Anyway, just wanna say MS Office Enterprise really looks sexy..esp with my desktop theme haha. But it takes up a bit more resources because of dynamic GUI (Graphic User Interface), with the vista look and all the fade help-boxes here and there.

I was reluctant to install Media Player 11, first of all, theres not much difference other than user interface and the new URGE/Media Store function.

Secondly, I think MPlayer10 looks really sexy, blends with my desktop Royale theme, the new MSN look (okay the color doesnt really blend, diff shade :x) and the MS Office Enterprise. Here are some screenshots. =)

Going Jurong Service tmr. =) (Later I mean haha)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home