Androne

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Followup Session, Memories

Well today's been really high and fun. Got to meet the 2 friends who came for easter, Matt and Khank, ill just call him Khan for now. =) Met up for the heaviest noodle for dinner, 'one ton' noodles haha, opposite Peace Center at Dhoby Ghaut.

I remember I went there once for CHC Childrens' Church when e church was still moving from place to place, even before Hollywood! I still can remember vividly. Of my entire primary school childhood, being in that place was the one thing that remained in my memory till now.

Coincidence? You decide for yourself. And several years, guess what? Im here. I went there when I was pri 2 or pri3. Back then every week, I would go to tim's house to play computer games, Id still remember, Red Alert, CnC95, Total Annihilation, etc. All the classics, you name it.

I also went to his house to play his entire Power Rangers Deluxe Zord Collection. HAHA.

So one day his mum brought him and me to church on a sunday, cus I stayed over the night before. Yes..Im not even 10 years old and Im staying over and learning to be independent. Its really amazing how someone with low self-esteem like me, can accomplish something like this, there was even once, I think I was primary 4 or 5, I went overseas to Perth with Tim and his family.

I had no relative with me. I was the only kid in my family, going hundreds of miles overseas, all e way to australia! :O And..I think, thats the furthest Ive been overseas.

Anyway, back to Peace Center. I went there and I was stubborn and rebellious, I didnt wanna go sunday school. I peeped into the auditorium and I saw a weird looking man, yelling in front of the stage (whom I now know as Ps Kong LOL!), and everyone was on their knees crying.

At that time, I thought they were 'loose in the head'. I run round the building and being the naughty "ROUND" boy I was. I never talked to anybody. I didnt think anyone cared. So might as well do my own stuff.

I never knew what church it was, or what was going on, until I saw the CHC Story video shown on CIC last lesson. Everything just flowed into place. Nothing in my life was ever coincidental. The places Ive been to, the people Ive known.

So yea, me, timo, thad, adam, elaine, we met up with Matt and Khan. After our wanton mee, we went pool at the arcade hahaha..it was so high! I did a left handed shot! LOL. Me and my 'stunts'. O_O.

Seriously, Im a really dangerous person when it comes to sports hahah. I remembered my "Underhand Swing" during badminton that sent the shuttlecott flying 3 storeys high and entering the multistorey carpark HAHA!

While we were eating, Timo was like: "That time dunno who ah, so clever ah..shoot the shuttlecott all the way into the carpark somemore eh..?" LOL.

Anyway, it was fun. After that we played arcade. We played on the Bishy-Bashy machine. LOL. I think we made the most noise in that place hahaha..slamslamslam going crazy..on HARD MODE! LOL! And all sorts of funny things happened. Got one part, we were supposed to press according to the colors displayed on e screen.

It became so fast everyone buay tahan, just slam and spam! ROFLMAOLOL! After that had icecream at Mac. Sat down, chilled, talked about Emerge, shared so much with our new friends. Really hope u guys had fun.

Lets arcade again someday haha..I wanna lan! =( I miss lan so much. Those were the most fun days..screaming and yelling in the lanshop everytime I get fragged from behind LOL. *Throws grenade, *Shhhhhhrrriiiieeeekkkkkk!!!!

If you think I was crazy in my videos, I was EVEN MORE crazy in a lanshop! LOL.

Its Retard Androne x 1000! LOL!

Recording tomorrow. Settlers on sunday with cg. Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home