Androne

Thursday, March 27, 2008

God, Reformat

Went jogging today. I really like being alone sometimes. Jog 2 rounds. Prayer walk for one round, then jog another round. I really get to spend time with God. Well at least, its my way of fellowshipping with God.

Had lunch in school canteen today. Before that I was telling God, "Father, lets have lunch together k? I wanna bring you to my school canteen, we can sit there, look at the birds and the wonderful scenery, etc..."

Haha the silly things we do when we're in love. =O

Anyway isnt it strange, all the while its been God who's dating us, "Come to church", "Spend time with me", "Read my word", etc. Wouldnt it be nice if we could date God for once? Its always God making time for us, shouldnt we make time for Him?

It IS a relationship right? We cant expect God to do everything, we too have to take our own intiatives and responsibilities to make this relationship work and to keep the romance strong.

This might come as a revelation to you, but everytime someone fellowships with God, he/she gets to understand the opposite sex better. How do I know? Ive experienced it, haha.

For the brothers, spending time with God teaches you how to relate with sisters. We get to learn about being sensitive, having a thick skin and a thin heart. Manhood and christlikeness are synonymous.

As for the sisters, spending time with God teaches you how to relate to brothers as well. You learn that God is strong, gives you a sense of security, resourceful. God thinks both like a man AND a woman.

Well guess what Im doing now? Waiting for Service Pack 2 to be installed O_O. Yes, I reformatted my laptop. The trojan overkilled me when it attached itself to the Winlogon.exe! OMG. If its within the windows system and files, I can still scan and remove it. But if its on my windows logon, I dont even get a chance to do anything to it! =/

After all, you need to login FIRST then you can have access to your antivirus/spybot right? =S

So yea..installing everything from scratch. =x All my songs! T_T Anyway, I managed to back up those songs that meant a lot to me. Well they're not really songs but they're prophecies Ps spoke during some sermons. Wyelin will know what Im talkin abt haha, cus I dont remember sending it to anyone else. :O Maybe Im wrong, but the last person I sent it to, was her.

So yea..STONED! Im so 'originally pirated'. Im downloading all the original software with keys from a torrent website! How cool is that! AND!!! Its gonna take so long man =x

Nvm, at least Im downloading Download Accelerator Plus PREMIUM!! WAHAHA! 4 times my download speed instead of the usual 2x with the free version! LOL! OWNED!

And I got the latest Norton too. With original product key wahaha. Someone kill me please. LOL!

Then again, boohoo..loooong waiting time =x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home