Androne

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Cyberdrone Skin

Took me 2 hours to do this skin.

Best viewed at 1024 x 768 resolution.

Looks great on both IE and Firefox. =)

Started from scratch, using Dreamweaver. Well, let's just say my links are gone! SO! If you're link is not there do PM me. =) How did all my links disappear? Well, I was bored so I decided to explore Blogskins.com

Apparently, I applied a skin. YAY! And realised that skin had empty links. And so, I couldnt retrieve back my old data. Crap. Haha. Anyway, I re-did the entire thing cus modifying other people's templates is just so troublesome lol.

Everything looks fine at the moment. Im thinking how I could change the links and the archives. They look like one whole chunk of words. Maybe thinking of changing the color or something. What do you guys think?

And..too bad I cant change the imeem player embedding colour. lol. =x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home