Androne

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Transition, Personal greetings

Today's drama was the best indeed. Haha I think they combined both Jurong West's drama with the Expo's drama.

Starhub CableTV Channel 31, 26 Dec Midnight! =) haha i memorized. :D

Went home with Timo, Elaine, her cousin, kaixia(caixia, hmm how do u spell? haha), and baby! lol. he fell asleep on the train! :DD haha. kawaii.

I myself dozed off too. And oh, just now was having makan with adam. I bought the home made burger from my fav stall, and the uncle gave me a free egg mayo sandwich! =DD Its really good to be blessed. He was packing the stall and I think they were clearing.

Just when you're feeling down and worn out, God comes in. Like a loving daddy. When we were sad in our younger days, our parents would buy us lollipops, when we are down as older people..in the eyes of God, we are still kids, we are still His children.

Never think you're alone. Never think that when you're sad, no one sees. Because God sees. And just like how He brought a smile to my face by blessing me with a free sandwich, God will certainly be there for you to bring a smile to your face.

Ill never forget that incident with the 3 angels. And indeed, the angels are there to serve us and to bring down our prayer requests. If God can send 3 angels to cheer me up that night, more than half a year ago, is there any problem that He cannot solve?

I sent some friendster greetings to some of you. I took one hour to type all out haha. I sent to quite a few, each greeting was for the individual. :D

This song on my blog, is for all of us...there is power in the rhema! =D

AS ONE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home