Androne

Monday, December 24, 2007

This post is not for the nominal person!

Everyone must be unwrapping their presents now lol. I can say Ive only had one present haha. The cool Bleach anime toy i got =D haha thanks! i love collecting toys..before i moved house. haha..just that for now, i hardly have time to go collect em. I have one shelf of stuffed toys and a cupboard in my room of my childhood toys..well some of em..lol.

and to get a BLEACH toy! omg. its so cool. mebbe ill start my own bleach collection haha. if i have the time =/ anyways, so what if its the only gift I got. The greatest gift of all, is God. Another great gift is my beloved celgrp. These people are truly my family. =)

The greatest gift you can get is not a thing, but a person. And God has blessed me with so much this year. as i look back, what a year its been, for me, thad and tim, haha you all can agree right? =D periods of transition haha.

This year has really stretched me alot. and i mean ALOT. and what ps really said was something that I personally lived by. your life will never change unless YOU change.

God will never change your circumstances to fit you.
God will only change YOU to fit your circumstances.

Went service today with pam, elaine and her friend, met timo shortly after svc. met a friend with wings also LOL. anyway, elaine's friend responded, congrats. after svc went to friend's house with mum to celebrate xmas. i left after the dinner though..as the reality of my project sank in..

oh ya, met up with Josh also. He managed to help me solve one of the problems before rushing to expo for service. and immediately after one problem comes another. haha. GOSH. its never-ending!!!

during service had a short but fruitful chat with the parents of the twins who are graduating from CCH and joining our celgrp..did i get that info correct pam? haha. i din get to know his name :S but yea..i was just filled with respect for him.

The older people should learn from the passion of the youth.
The youth should learn from the fervency of the older people.

True huh? :D

Anyway, I decided to upload a different song.

(PS: you might wanna increase e volume, if there are slight fluctuations at e starting, its not me, its e sound guy who did webcast? haha.)

I remembered that service when ps showed us the video of Ps phil laying hands on him and giving him a word of prophecy. It really moved me..i remembered feeling e power of God all over me even as I sat there..

and similarly during my QT just now, i was watching this service again..and towards e end, the power of God came into my room. I wanna capture it so that when im feeling down and out, i can always look back to God.

and its always good to look at where we came from..the words that God spoke to us. the rededication and recommitting of our lives back to God. This particular track is pretty long. around 20minutes plus..but to me, its worth it.

all of us need e presence of God, all of us need e power of God..we need to encounter God every single day! every single day, we need a fresh rhema! life is not just about yourself! life is about God, about the people around you!

so what if this year's been rough for you!?! so what if this year didnt go your way!?! does that give you the excuse to give up on your dream!?! He went to the Cross, He STAYED on the cross. He overcome the world! Why cant you! Furthermore He lives in you!

Unless your entire life is surrendered to God, He is not your Lord! I wanna do what I want: Your hands have not been surrendered! I wanna say what I want, I dont care, I wanna say what I want: YOUR MOUTH HAS NOT BEEN SURRENDERED TO GOD!

Your life sucks because the words you say create the FRAME of a sucky world!

As long as YOU sit on the throne of your life, you are not going to go anywhere. As long as YOU sit on the throne of your life, you'll never fulfill your fullest potential! You'll never accomplish anything great!

Do what God would do!
Think what God would think!
Say what God would say!
Feel how God would feel!
See what God would see!

If He is not your Lord of all, He is not your Lord at all!
Either you're hot or you're cold!
Either you love Him wholeheartedly or you dont love Him at all!

He gave you His all..DONT GIVE HIM HALF-HEARTED PRAISE, DONT GIVE HIM HALF-HEARTED WORSHIP, AFTER ALL HE HAS GIVEN TO YOU, DONT YOU DARE GIVE HIM SOMETHING SHORT OF WHAT HE DESERVES!

DONT GIVE HIM HALF OF YOUR LIFE!

GIVE HIM YOUR ALL, IN EXCHANGE FOR HIS ALL!

Dont be normal! Step out! Cross the unknown!

Be serious with God. Dont play games with Him.

Woohoo..tmr is christmas finale service! After that..its project rush! =O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home