Androne

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Random pics, Christmas Service

NANI!?!

caught with food in my mouth LOL

round 2 lol

What else can I do? hahaha

Lychee martini, 2 glasses for the price of one! haha.

background spoiler. (credits to PC).

Service was good. I think the drama production was awesome. FUTURISTIC ACOUSTIC KARAOKE ENTERTAINMENT system, also known as the FAKE system! hahahaha..then the speakers blow LOL! damn funny man hahaha. every yr it just keeps getting better lol. :D

had dinner at the 'ulu' kopitiam near bedok court. budget cai-peng. haha. the sweet sour pork really rocks. must try e noodles someday.

I hope you like your gift SeeLZ haha. i think thats a really cool name. Im finally able to get help on monday. Gonna bring my laptop to jurong west church lol.

tired and stressed. today got 21 people. makan that time took up 4 tables. LOL. really got lots of 'work' to do. =O

like ps preached last wk...u pray for revival, when it finally hits you, ure not ready to handle it. and in a sense, we werent equipped to settle 21 people at the kopitiam, lol..we wondered here and there trying to get FOUR tables together! haa.

Queenie today high man..on the train lol. I stand beside her I feel so threatened..LOL..jus kidding haha. Then stella and her friend..even better..talk about my 'market value' hahahaha..whatever la. so paiseh i tell u..lol.

oh oh oh..karwen's playing Seal! haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home