Androne

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Carlsberg Spoof, Vivocity

Haha thad was telling me about this video..i just sat there and stared O_O. i didnt know how to react lol.

okay, i managed to finish my 2 diagrams today, only to be asked to further improve it. and its like improve to 6 times more detail! omg! ._.

had dinner @ thai exp @ vivo. chicken curry is teh roxors lol. feeling damn tired. but i think the spice woke me up =/ after dinner had ice cream with cg at the rooftop. talked about random 'hot' stuff lol. time really flies..it feels like just days ago we were kids. now we're all grown up.

cg tmr @ rhonda's then cg @ my house on friday. and i have 3 days more to complete my 5/12. press on! gotta finish homework for my QLA module :s

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home