Androne

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Blogskin Orientation

You might ask. WHOA. SIMI LAI EH..what is this!?!

Haha no, i didnt lose my blogskin..i just decided. No more fancy, stylish, bright and "IT-literate" blogskins with complicated scripts and design frames. lol. im not really a fan of programming, and to think i came up with 3 different blog templates is quite a feat for someone like me. haha.

You might be asking, will I design skins again? maybe. haha. right now, i prefer the old-fashioned blogger. its neater and more professional looking. the reason i dont do such templates are probably because i dont have the time and passion to do such things..

especially ive been doing programming for like..the past 4 years? O.O

Just some orientation to this skin. you might not be used to it. haha. stopping the music comes when you press the END button. cus its at e bottom of the page. at the moment, esnips is down so yea you dont hear anything.

Programming 1-o-1: Always allow the reader to mute/stop your music, videos or any other dynamic scripts that take up bandwidth.

I know..my friendlist is rather initimdating..along with my archives since my blog is YEARS old! lol. i think i started it since i joined CHC. actually, i do have a previous blog, but ill only give u the link if u ask me..cus something happened there and i decided to shut it down.

so yea. its still there..but no one touched or viewed it thats all..i havent deleted it cus all my journey with God are in it, and call me sentimental or whatever, but i treasure every moment i spend with God :)

and yes, the 'comment' feature is enabled again. you can try it. even i myself have not tried it haha. lets see how it works :) yea..so thats about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home