Androne

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Service + Fellowship

svc was great. presence of God touched me deeply. haha. oh..yea..when i fast..i realized im more free and happier. haha. when i fast..i can get gd seats LOL! yeah..i didnt tell anyone. but yes, i was the first who went into e row.

haha. even tho i got stopped by security for 'running' for 3 SECONDS, when im actually WALKING FAST. yeah..security ministry need more training and discernment. hahahaha..anyway, i wasnt that front..its really by God's grace i ended up quite front LOL. and so..yea..ended up first..lol..

dont think anyone needed to know. yea..lol..if u read my blog..gd for u, for those who dont..haha..i dont expect them to know either.

ya..i feel better when i fast..probably my flesh is too dead to scream out. ;) ppl ask me why do fast 3/12 every week. okay, for those who read my blog, ill be honest here. a real man..takes initiative, a real man is decisive, and a real man casts away his pride willingly.

im not here to show off my spirituality..because I know ive not arrived. neither am i here to show off my manhood, i dont have to impress anyone. all these are not important..because ultimately its about God, not about me. now dont get me wrong, for all those who thanked me, i appreciate it..but i know my priorities, at e end of the day i want God to have all e glory! =)

okay, why 3/12. i believe 3 symbolizes the power of the trinity. i want the power and the presence of God to be everywhere I go, in everything i do. the past 2 weeks, ive been fasting for the celgrp, and yes..by God's grace joyce and eric came the last 2 weeks.

fasted for exam results, and now fasting for this open door God has given to me to be part of NUH. even tho its not official yet, cus i have to go down to take a look at their software, nevertheless, i thank God in advance.

fasted for spirtual breakthrough. to play 2 celgrps one week is not easy, to be able to flow with 2 different leaders and to have the capacity to play 2 days straight is not easy. thursday, God flows one way in rhon's cg, fri, God flow another way in adam's cg.

its all about spiritual discipline, like i mentioned in my previous posts. fasting for presence of God, for service, for revelation, for dreams and visions, etc. and i know my own weakness of the flesh..thats why im taking measures to crucify myself.

im not boasting or anything..i just wanna be obedient, to be used by God..and to go all out for Him. not cold, and never lukewarm!

God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

People who are willing to step out, people who are willing to do what no one else will do, people who are available, people who are broken in spirit, etc, i am who i am today not because of what i do, but because of who i am. im someone who loves God more than anyone else. let me rephrase, my love for God is greater than every other love!

ill never forget what God spoke to me, "Andrew, I will raise you up to be a standard for all the men, I will show through you what does it mean to be a real man of God, for your name is Andros, "of a man"..."

adam asked me to brief the cg abt some cg matters today. and its my second time briefing my fellow members. even though it was short..it was the first step. the first time i debriefed was during evan's cg i think..when she was not around..for one of e svc or PM..cant rem.

The thought of leading 5 cgs is scary..but at least it keeps me moving forward! =) its not a guarantee yet..but at least, slowly, step by step, i can be more and more like Christ, to be more and more of who God wants me to be.

had fellowship at BK airport. God began to speak to me.

"Take initiative, take initative, even tho its embarassing, take initiative..offer to carry people's stuffs, offer to order food for people, offer to get the cleaner come, take initiative to plan, offer your seat to the group of ladies on the train, offer to call up people, even tho your phone has no more batt..take up responsibility, be a fool for Me, when no one else will do it, you take the step and do it, and i will empower you! for my grace is sufficient for you!"

yeah, u see the surface of things and you think all these are natural..yet you do not see the hand of God at work. im not here to glorify myself, but to glorify God! im here not to show off..see im so gentleman, see, im so godly. NO!

im here to say..i am nothing. God is everything! God, let me decrease and let you increase! i am where i am today..is because of God and because of the people around me. period.

u know...just now on e train...there was this HUUUGE group of like 5-6 ladies. and i was e only guy sitting. and i decided, i gave up my seat..and i could hear them talking abt me and teasing the girl friend who was standing..cus i gave up my seat for her.

yea..i DONT CARE what people say, the world will say..ooohhh u like the girl, ooooh ure sicko, i dont really care. i rem my face was so hot i think i blushed a bit..but not obvious. yes..so what if i liked that girl who was standing! I LOVED HER BECAUSE SHE IS SOMEONE JESUS DIED ON THE CROSS FOR! thats why i gave up my seat for her.

Who are you to bless what God has cursed..but in this case, WHO ARE YOU TO DESPISE WHAT GOD HAS BLESSED? DONT TREAT JESUS DYING ON THE CROSS LIGHTLY! because i dont! and i dont give a damn to people who treat God lightly.

you can be childish in your thinking, i dont care. people in e world will think like that..will you if you see me doing that? i also say this because yes..i didnt attract attention..but yes..i didnt care..i just wanted to be obedient. even tho it was embarrassing because those were really pretty girls. and they were looking at me in a teasing manner..i didnt care.

IF YOU'RE SO FULL OF YOURSELF, IF YOU'RE SO FULL OF YOUR OWN FACE..NO WONDER GOD WONT USE YOU!

am i fierce? i dont know. im on fire thats for sure! and i will burn down every worldly thought and every lukewarmness! you think its easy to be a city harvester? no. if you wanna live a convenient, comfortable life of ease and relaxation, then you're free to leave! and ps kong will say e same thing.

i rem back in jurong west days..when he sees someone moving and disrupting the service, ps kong would say out loud, in e middle of e service, from the pulpit, "Usher, GET THAT PERSON OUT OF THE HALL!" im serious, he did do that. and i wanna learn to be like him.

Manhood talk is coming. hoho..im gonna be so changed. so u better buck up and be careful. because a real man live by truth, and a real man is not afraid to confront! =)

dont think i will tolerate nonsense for very long :p

serving later..gonna pick up a few soundcrews along e way. and dinner with cg on tues and wed..not sure if im goin for the dinner thingy tmr or not..cus no one going lol.

will blog again..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home