Androne

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Financial blessing, Commitment, Sacrifice

after that tithe and sacrificial offering a few days ago..i give my tithe..and the entire week's allowance as offering. minutes ago i received my allowance for this week, it's THREE TIMES my normal allowance! praise God!

but at e same time..i cant believe im so stubborn, im so stiffed-necked..God, I let you down again. just when i saw your hand of blessing move in my life. i cant believe myself. recently, im facing my own personal struggles..

my life has never been this tough ever since i became guitarist..ever since i started 3/12, ever since i started playing for 2 cgs..i feel as if the devil is all out to get me :S im easily worn out. and you know my thoughts and emotions can sometimes take a hold of me.

God..im going to breakthrough in my spiritual life! no way im going to take defeat lying down! i will get up! and i will fight back!

stupid devil..you wanna play with me? ill show you what i can do through Christ who strengthens me! im gonna do a 5/12!!!!

yes..im crazy, im insane. 5/12!!! you hear me!?! i cant take it anymore..all your stupid temptations and attacks on me. but God is always good, God is always faithful. and you just pissed off the wrong guy!!!

5, the number of grace. the last time i did a 5/12, man..i was thrown soo may situations and struggles during my fast..God showing me that His grace is sufficient. i dunno abt u, but the number of days u fast for is significant. and it corresponds to the type of test u are gonna face during ur fast.

pls pray for me..5/12 is like.."emergency procedure" for me. somehow i got a feeling that the next week is gonna be a rather testing week. ill have to be dependent on Christ throughout my 5/12.

but i will breakthrough!!!!

the devil is a weakling! he has to actually prey on people who are tired!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home