Androne

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Service

man..arise and build is drawing near..im so excited..but at e same time..a bit troubled..cus my AnB every year is decreasing :S

not bad..managed to get good seats today. thats 2 weeks in a row. haha. today i didnt get stopped by security..not bad..their competancies are improving hahaha. they know who is running, who is brisk walking :P lol.

i think its time for e ushers to start getting used to my face haha. you have wayne, then his successor adam..soon it shall me me! muahahaha! LOL

praise and worship was good today. man..the song Here In My Life really kicked in pretty well. :)) sermon was awesome and powerful. many were saved at e end of e svc as well. it was a great service all in all! =))

went to bedok for dinner and fellowship. we ate at the Foodfare kopitiam just next to the interchange hawker center. the chicken curry is roxors! haha.

chatted a bit..laughed abit..

after that trish bought dinner for pam. John (adam's bro) and his friend happened to drop by..said hi. then me, trish, pohchoo took a lift from his car back to expo to pass food to pam. and we camped at foyer 3 for awhile before goin home.

nothing much after that..just seeing pohchoo going bonkers and tricia with her tweety bird head LOL. ya..was pretty tired..it was officially the end of my 3/12 today. for 3 weeks in a row. yet, im still hungry for more..im not satisfied..

later got man's talk. im shagged but certainly lookin forward to it haha. people tell me..its okay, i dont have to go e extra mile..but i choose to..because if Jesus was here, He would do the same thing. obedience is always greater than sacrifice :D

did a third video on youtube. its uploaded already but the icon isnt set yet and i still have to edit the details a bit. so ill post it here when its fully done.

otherwise u can always get e direct link from me via msn :p

oh yes..just now some strange fella called me like..12.30am plus..sounded like half male, half female. e moment my phone rang, i immediately panicked for ONE second. lol..cus no one calls me at this hr unless they're really bored..or when ppl share their problems to me.

and yes..i know this 'strange' friend is reading this hahahahaha!! then for some reason..her voice changed back to normal..my phone must be lagging LOL.

luckily i never use "Ahmad Muthu Roti Prata" accent hahaha!!! or some "Singtel announcement service. The number you've just called, is currently not available" haha!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home