Androne

Monday, June 25, 2007

Rant

graah so mad..

just now at clementi interchange got this woman..she stand right in front of the door. nvm. she go into e train first..then she stand at the doorway again..and theres this really big space behind her la..

can u at least move in and be more considerate? i tried to squeeze through cus behind me got like 6 other people and she gave me that look. wa lao eh..u think u got big boobs i scared u isit!

u think ur big boobs is for u to zhoteng the doorway isit! HELLO??? if i were in the flesh id cut those off, carve it into huge bowling balls and throw it into the drain! *drips with blood..

then throw you onto the track to have ur limbs sawn off by the train wheels..SLOWLY!

i dun even see why i shld get angry over some senile and fugly aunty cum taitai. only think of yourself. of course i kept quiet.

i thought back to the incident when (i dunno why its always ladies or aunties or taitais), put the frigging bag on the seat. your bag got butt isit? or is that your butt? cus u have no butt? hurhur..not to mention LATs (ladies-aunties-taitais) who sit on the outer seat of the chair..

like some cheh-meh (chairman) like dat. hurhur..

your boobs so big u can zhoteng the door isit?
your butt so big you can take up e whole chair isit?

u want me take my that one and zhoteng the door???
u want me take my that one and occupy 2 seats???
stuff it into your mouth then you know!
thank God my that one not as big as your mountains and valleys!

arrrrrrgh!!! i seriously need to sleep..im losing myself..

see la..stupid lao ah ma..(she prob looked 30-40+), spoil my mood, now no mood to go jogging..if i went for the drama rehearsal i confirm explode one i tell u..go for what? be decoration?? no thanks! id rather use my that one to do the makarena!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home