Androne

Friday, June 29, 2007

Dunno what title to put

okay, someone was telling me:

"if i hadnt known u, i wouldve thought from ur previous post tt u were quarelling with ur wife.." LOL faint. anyway, i dunno what to blog also. guess im just bored.

just now e110 was having cg at my house. haha got to fellowship with them for awhile after cg. so many funny things happened la..2 gals hitting each other's butts, one oversized dog, and one crazy girl who jumped from behind me and grabbed my neck! and i almost flew into the wall la! lol. u trying to kill me isit? then keep on pinching and poking me! i very nice to pinch and poke isit? hahaha...siao..:p

haha. also, peng just came back frm malaysia, he got some pineapple tarts and while eating i saw e 2 clowns hugging and hitting each other's butts, my pineapple tart almost flew out from my mouth la! lol!!

haha joshua damn funny, he crawled like a dog while sliding his knee cus he was wearing shoes..then fangfang screamed..haha. omg! anyway, ya..those crazy days with crazy people haha. so fast..m_m

time really flies when ure having fun. when ure down it seems life drags itself for eternity..

TO INFINITY, AND BEYOND!

lame O_O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home