Androne

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Imeem, Love, God

okay, ill start with imeem. they just changed the entire system. Artists and record labels have now somehow managed to strike a deal with imeem to play their songs for only 30 seconds. wth. its like most songs i hear, in fact, almost every song is now 30 sec!! graah. time to switch hosts. haha. if u guys cant hear the full song must let me know..;)

okay, last nite was chatting on msn. we were talking and sharing about nightmares, 'bad night experiences', and spiritual warfare. we were okay so we started sharing. and i remember, as a young believer, in my 1st - 2nd year, i would have these encounters. and now looking back, it was all a 'prank' by 'someone' who's obivously jealous/pissed off haha..if u get 'attacked' just know that its because 'he' knows ure gonna be someone great..:D

and so, we started sharing..and there were a few moments i felt i shld stop because it was getting 'scary' haha. and she's a young believer and i felt weird just throwing everything like that. i dunno why, but i did.

and the strange but amazing thing is..in e midst of all the spiritual warfare and nightmares thingy, God showed up and i dont know how He did it but i had an encounter. and she had an encounter to. its like..ure talking abt something rather 'scary' and all of a sudden everything changes..and i believe when i shared how God saves me from my 'terrible nights'..indeed during lastnight, He proved Himself that He saved, He saves and He will continue to save ;)

i used to listen to this song when i was young, My Everything by 98 Degrees. back then, it to me, it was a love song..and i believe they are an amazing pop artiste. but as i became a believer and out of curiousity i decided to check out e lyrics..and its amazing what you see now, compared to what you see before u knew God. this song was more than just a love song..to me..it was worship :D just take a look at the lyrics..what do you see, WHO do you see? :D

My Everything - 98 Degrees

The loneliness of nights alone
the search for strength to carry on
my every hope has seemed to die
my eyes had no more tears to cry
then like the sun shining up above
you surrounded me with your endless love
Coz all the things I couldn't see are now so clear to me

You are my everything
Nothing your love won't bring
My life is yours alone
The only love I've ever known
Your spirit pulls me through
When nothing else will do
Every night I pray
On bended knee
That you will always be My everything

Now all my hopes and all my dreams
are suddenly reality
you've opened up my heart to feel
a kind of love that's truly real
a guiding light that'll never fade
there's not a thing in life that I would ever trade
for the love you give it won't let go
I hope you'll always know

You are my everything
Nothing your love won't bring
My life is yours alone
The only love I've ever known
Your spirit pulls me through
When nothing else will do
Every night I pray
On bended knee
That you will always be
My everything

You're the breath of life in me
the only one that sets me free
and you have made my soul complete for all time
(for all time)

You are my everything (you are my everything)
Nothing your love won't bring (nothing your love won't bring)
My life is yours alone (alone)
The only love I've ever known
Your spirit pulls me through (your spirit pulls me through)
When nothing else will do (when nothing else will do)
Every night I pray (I pray)
On bended knee (on my knee)
That you will always be
My everything
Oh my everything

as i began to sing this song to the One who loves, the one who saves..i felt the presence of God all over me. my eyes were wet and it felt as if God was touching my head. man, to worship God is one thing, to serve God is one thing..but to LOVE God is a totally different thing. and when that love becomes romance..you just feel that ure so close to Him, and ur relationship is definitely strong!

what she said made sense to me that night..this song is not just about me singing to God, God is romantic too..she told me that actually, God is singing this song to me as well. ohhh i was so touched..haha..after she said that God's presence flooded my again and i teared again. When u say to God, 'ure my everything', it feels good. but when God says to u, "ure My everything", u just cant help but to melt..:D

i dont want to lose my first love. i remembered the first time i walked down during the altar call. those words i said to God and all my dreams and desires, things I wanna do for Him. i remembered the first time i met God, the first time i fell in love with Him.

and in my spirit i was imagining, me and God holding hands walking by the nice beautiful beach with pure white sands and crystal blue waters..i just didnt want to sleep..haha but i had to. it was 4am and i have sch e next day. i remember lying on my bed hugging my bolster..haha..

and smiling myself to sleep :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home