Androne

Friday, June 29, 2007

Thoughts

was thinking abt yesterday then this thought came to me, "...is good for nothing but to be thrown and trampled underfoot by men.."

you tink im angry? nope. you think im rebellious. if u think that way, i cant do anything. u tink i purposely wanna offend u with deep and intense intention? no.

im not angry, i have no intention of hurting and i have no intention of offending. im just HURT! "what do u want me to do?" i dont need you to do anything. i just want you to be there. dont u realise u mean more to me than just what you do?

dont u realise u mean more to me than what you say. i can have a mute friend, i can have a friend who's physically challenged, but i cant have someone who disappears when i need them the most. just ask yourself, is there even one time i said no to you?

ohhhh, so the 'hurt is hurting' eh? im a hurting hurt? or a hurted hurting? you see? it doesnt make sense right? EXACTLY!

havent u forgotten what u learned in e marriage series? is anger all u see? is the surface all u see? thats why i dont get angry. because i know how shallow you can be! if i get angry, u wont see im hurt..you wont even KNOW im hurt. you just assume, you just feel, you just claim!

is there one time i walked away from you? you are my friend not because you earned or deserved it, you are my friend not because you did something..although thats one of e factors. ure my friend because i CHOOSE to. ure my friend because u have the CHARACTER of a friend.

i dont go for people with a big mouth or a big hand..i go for people with a big HEART! people who live by feelings and experience can only know me to a certain limit. but a friend who lives by revelation is closer to me.

if u cant face me..i cant do anything. just dont get face cramp! just think. uve hurt me so many times, how did i manage to face u again? u cant face some you hurt. but i can face someone who's hurt me! theres a big difference there! i can face an 'enemy' and u cant face a 'victim'? what is that!

when im wrong, im not afraid to say im wrong. when i mess up, im not afraid to say i have and i try my best to patch things up. you? all you do is run away. dont trip and fall!

i seriously cant stand people who dont wake up your idea..neither can i stand people with stinking thinking. i know my weaknesses. and i dont curse God for making me this way. i know your weaknesses, and i live with it and love and accept u for who u are.

have i ever complained? no. even right now im not complaining. neither am i nagging. im SPEAKING directly to you! i dont just tell you what i think or what i feel. i tell you what is TRUE! what did Jesus do when he saw a problem with the scribes? He confronted them!

I can be a meh-meh lamb, but i can be a lion if i need to. furthermore, i dont think uve seen me verbally say those things. neither do i think you want to.

PS:

this post is not directed at anyone. I just let God speak to whoever He wants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home