Androne

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Update

just received another debarment email from another module. *sigh..

overdue assignments, tutorials, practicals, upcoming assignments..i just wanna sleep forever..

people are telling me..work hard and finish this sem and graduate..NO!! for the infinite time..NOOOOO!! i am NOT friggin gonna graduate this sem okay? for the last time!!!! urrgh.

and..stop telling me how great the last combined PM was on sunday. cus i frigging missed it too okay? cus i was serving..happy? stop telling me how great it is..almost every week, someone will make stupid references to it. 'oh..u remember during tt PM..', 'how many of u think that PM was awesome?..' arrgh...stop it...quiet...shaddap..=/ urrgh..

i cant understand anything so far for this sem..happy? T_T well, mebbe except for a bit of SCM. today was getting ready to go for lesson, then when i msged my clazmate which rm was it again..he called back to my surprise and told asked me where was i? there was a Nexus Seminar cum Security/NS seminar.

how i know man, the stupid MEL is down. i think its only me..i cant check my mails, download slides/tutorials...arrgh...

burn java down, burn toshiba down..=/

im tired..so damn tired..no mood to study..no mood to play either..jus wanna stone forever..

people stone..im one level higher..i dont stone, i rock..yes i do..

call me androck..=x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home