Androne

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Secret Place

Lord of my life, I love You
Lord of my days, I trust in You
Living beneath the shelter of Your wings
My heart's safe..

When I am lost, You find me
When I'm in need, You shelter me
Lord of my life
You are my secret place

Clothe me in Your presence Lord
Draw me near to You
All my heart I long to give to You
Living to be near You Lord
I long to see Your face
Lord, forever You're
My secret place

You're my peace
You're my rest
You're my secret place


my previous post wasnt meant to direct at someone, no specifics. i didnt knew who or why. i just let e HS speak to whoever He wants.

its just fire in my heart. fire that's not meant to be consumed. so i let it out. because i dont have anyone whom i can let it all out other than God.

ive made up my mind. ill never close up again. despite the risk, ill keep myself open and vulnerable. even if it means getting hurt by everyone and by people close to me..

its like having an open wound. a wound in the chest soo deep that you can see the human heart. and how vulnerable i was, is like taking a needle and poking into that wound.

love gave Jesus the power to endure the cross. He was vulnerable to criticism, physical abuse, the nails on the cross, people spitting on Him, sicknesses, sins and diseases, poverty...

but He chose to remain on the cross, He chose to remain vulnerable. because love gave Him the power to endure. people can spit on my heart, they can put a crown of thorns into my soul, nothing can be compared with the Cross..

..the symbol of ultimate love and sacrifce..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home