Androne

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Ruff-Rose

Rose is back on only for today and mebbe tmr, e last day before e server resets. We had fun doing naked marches, screenshot manias, PVP, etc.


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

This is me and glowing Rima, just met today. She's glowing because of the glow from my wings..LOL. Yea, i finally removed that hideous 'mask of lies' and replaced it with charming sunglasses..hahaha.


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

That's me and Shadowheart. The best pic ive taken. :D We've levelled together since our noob days haha. Im 120, he's 125. my sunglasses look a bit big and geeky hahaha..i like <3

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Me and suemei aka Smarties. knew her since iROSE days and my early FlyFF days. we are standing on the ship 'front platform', trying to re-enact the titanic scene..haha.


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Me and Kizzkaze. another pal whom i knew since my noob days..haha. e 1st 3 pics were taken in Junon. this is taken frm Luna. hopefully i can get 1 more ss taken in Eldeon before they wipe :S

A tribute to those who knew me. See you guys in the 'new generation!' XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home