Androne

Monday, October 30, 2006

Shag

yes, if theres one word to describe my mood now..its good old shaggy, dont tink too much, i didnt mean saggy..anyway..

feel so shag that my face has sagged..okay, that didnt make sense...=x

feeling tired..guess i was sleeping with my eyes and ears open..

talk about 'living stones'..yea im stoning, without stoning..:S

today my hair is so screwed..looks as if theres a mini palm tree on top of my head :$ feel so weird..like some cartoon character man..dunno whether to laugh or to cry. =x

feel like sleeping, dun wanna go school, dun wanna go anywhere..

speaking of going somewhere, went to JP again jus now..*sigh

wanna play game also no game to play..dont talk about tictactoe..ill strangle you...:S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home