Androne

Friday, October 27, 2006

The reign of Pon

yesterday class wasnt too bad..

coudnt blog cus e stupid firewall in sch was soo powerful that either it took forever to load blogger or i timed out :x woot

im gonna get addicted to caffeine soon..:S almost everyday its at least 2 cans/cups of coffee..

it certainly kept me awake..its like drugs..lol..i need coffee to pass my exams..

speaking of which, it feels just so weird and sometimes disturbing when someone comes up to me and say: oh ure year 3 already ah? SO YOU GRADUATING NEXT YEAR ISIT? SO THIS IS YOUR FINAL YEAR ISIT? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! ITS NOT!!!!!! T_T cant take it..soo demoralising. dont get me wrong, no offense to anyone..if u know me long enough, ull know ill never hurt people..only myself..yes..anger is something hard for me to express..

sooo, nope im not mad at anything or anyone...its just e hurt i feel whenever it happens..tts all..

yesterday practised guitar at adam's place at simei till abt 1130pm..thanks man for sending me home. and thats a super huge car! LOL *sigh..this week will be missing my THIRD CONSECUTIVE churchwide prayer meeting T_T. not zone/service PM, but churchwide can u believe it!?! consecutively...three times!!! all bcos im serving..and where im serving i cant attend...tts e saddest thing tt can happen to me..:S

to be there and not being able to be there..i hate being a spectator..esp during service and PM! arrgh...arrgh...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! =x

i ponned my first IS class today..:S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home