Androne

Friday, November 10, 2006

null

just got a call RE attendance...

and debarment..

jus msged a particular cgm ive not msged for more than a month..not even talk or even say hi in MSN. feels as if we're no longer friends..like aliens and total strangers. i cant even bring myself to say hi whenever i see e person, its as if i no longer knew the person. wasnt expecting e person to reply my sms anyway..but e person did. but somehow something's stopping me from replying the sms..

its in e worse times that u see people whom u once loved and cared for, go further and further away. there are some others whom ive not talked to for days as well..

i dont wanna open myself anymore..its not helping..id rather hurt myself than hurt others. im nothing more than a burden. someone who is always bothering people with my problems. everyone seems fine except me. no one faces as much opposition as i do.

i know of people who wont feel like talking to me after reading this, bcos i know u probably wont. just bcos my life is in a mess and nothing good can come out of it. its ok, u can see me e way u want to see me. im not gonna force myself to let u see me for who i really am.

my heart is heavy, and im getting back the chest pains..sometimes i feel i wanna end it all..

when im laughing, people are there..

when im in tears, im all alone..

i guess im not as strong as i used to be..maybe i never was..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home