Androne

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Today is not my day

not only did i receive that call, i left for school. when i reached boonlay MRT, i realised my EZLink was at home. went back to get it. reached school a bit late. but so happened just nice cross 10min (grace time), so in e end was marked absent.

then after lesson went to grab a bite. accidentally bit on a stainless steel fork..but tooth almost cracked..teeth pain..

then as i left for cg, suddenly stomachache. then during celgrp halfway during worship, forgot to take out one of the chords for e 2nd worship song. then during e 1st worship song, halfway during 'singing in the spirit' my pick broke..

so many things happening..its too much of a coincidence. if u see through natural eyes u wont understand..but its ok.

managed to reach wayne's place just in time. cg was great. e moment i played, all my problems went away, and e presence of God came...guess the gift of God is e only thing that is irrevocable. (as learnt in GOTHS).

after cg had fun playing 5-man hai-tai and this number game..cant rem e name..haha.

after tt wayne drove 5 of us: me, qing feng, sebas, pohchoo and huixin to Kovan NEL Stn. took NEL to dhoby ghaut. accompanied huixin on the NSL to sembawang. yes..i got it right. always confuse between serangoon and sembawang..

then took train to JE and now reached home. its 110am. later playing for another cg.

thanks HX for e SMS. its e only sms ive received today that i treasured the most..:)

sometimes its better for me to just keep quiet. if not someone along e way will come in and remind u of something that has already been dealt with, even though unintentionally. e person can stir up e wrong emotions all over again..:S

i dont think ill ever share my problems ever again..arrgh, why must the frigging past be reminded!?!!!!?!! thats it..im shutting myself..spoil my mood to blog.

with friends like these who needs enemies. STOP telling me what to do. STOP pointing out my mistakes! I KNOW THEM!!!! all i need is just someone to LISTEN TO ME DAMNIT! the least you could do is to show me that u love me for who i am, to lend me a listening ear, a shoulder. if not..then i got 2 words for ya..:

SHUT UP!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home