Androne

Friday, December 02, 2005

Long time no blog...^^

jus to keep you guys updated, my week's been extraordinary so far. my love for God has grown and matured, and im beginning to experience God like never before, I feel so close. im glad that God held on to my hand in my times of crisis.

later ill be servin so ill have to hurry this post...haha. well, had BS on wed which was great and appropriate for me. felt like God was speaking one on one. ^^ after dat went PS to eat, fellowship and last but not least to celebrate eugene and pam's bdae, which was great. played a few SC2 games in star factory too...haha. cus was waitin for rach, wayne and liwen. but in e end no one came so we went ahead with the bdae thingy.

im so excited for CG this week...im like...finally! lol. and this weekend's gonna be great as well. ps john avanzini and robin harfouche. twin combo! haha. cant wait to be impacted, changed, discipled and move on to newer levels! yea...x) and i mus say, throughout this week, i 'lvled up' like mad...hahahaha =p u want more exp? u fight bigger monsters lol.

stay tuned for more...i might blog again after i come home lols. btw, special thanks to all who prayed for me. The enemy's been defeated, and death couldnt hold You down...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home