Androne

Friday, November 25, 2005

Food contamination

man 2 meat paos can cause food contamination in me. went to sch jus now felt pain, pain, pain, giddy and nauseous. for those who prayed for me, thanks guys n gals ^_^ although ive not fully recovered but im on my way there becos greater is He who is in me than he who is in the world! =)

im in e midst of my 5day-12hr fast. well, im fasting for my frens, for my personal breakthrough, for our new building, for my ministry and for this weekend's services. i had an encounter with God jus now. well, ill be goin for multiple services this weekend :))

as i came home frm sch, i was on e train. i had a conversation with God, wont go into details hahaha its secret between me and Him =p lols. well, after i came out frm e train and walked home. as i was walkin home, i saw Jesus on the cross in my spirit. and i saw the nail-pierced hands and feet.

and Jesus said to me, "I did this for you. I did this because I love you". i was soo touched. and i replied God, "im doing this for you, im doing this because i love you. what im going thru now is nothing compared to what youve done for me at the cross. i can never outgive you, nothing i do can make up for Your love towards me. Jesus i love you...

even if i have nothing i will still love You, even if my life is not as good as i hoped it to be. i would still be happy just to have known You.

Jesus, my heart BURNS for you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home