Androne

Monday, November 07, 2005

Pain pain pain, yawn yawn yawn, tired tired tired!!!

sore eyes, painful eyes, sleepy, tired, dozing off every minute and its only monday! so many presentations, so many assignments, so little time, so little sleep...

bro working, come home late wanna use, so i cant use. sch is 9-5. so at midnight i start my homework, by e time finish my qt and everything else its 3-4am plus in e morning. then wake up at 6 to prepare for sch again.

panda, lord of the 'rings', wadever u wanna call me. sch started last wk. and im goin back to my sch mood...the slacker mode, heck-care mood, stoner mood. i become totally diff when got sch and durin hols. hols got time to spend with God, sch time dun even have time to dream. and of all teachers mus see that teacher. hais...and i tot when i passed that module itll be over. manz....

i cant stand negative people, i cant stand LOSERS! you wanna lose you lose yourself, dun come drag me down...

sobs. i want my spiritual fire back!!!!!!! building fund 3 more mths...wad am i gonna tell my parents when i tell them my savings is empty? 18 years of not just my hard work, but theirs as well...18 years! no its not my credit card account, its my primary savings acc that im not supposed to touch! yes....and its gonna be empty soon....T_T

i wanna go back to sentosa to work night shift, the 11-2/3am one. then again, no time for assignment, no time for God...arrgh!!! God moves when you move...ive already moved my whole life away! God i need more of You, more of Your anointing, more of Your power!

God i want the right people in my life, anyone who's not serious with You, anyone who doesnt life the way u want them to live, take them all away....take every distraction away. i wanna be more kingdom minded. there are ppl even in e church, who love You yet, set their desires on earthly things. i wanna be different, i wanna stand out and let the glory you've placed in my shine forth.

last saturday went ate dinner with evan at kfc b4 meeting joshua to go for s3. svc was great. great message on the glory of God. 4 more wks b4 we move to expo. and at e rate e cg is goin, it seemed as if 2 weeks ago was our last fellowship together in jurong west. cus by e time Os finish we would be at expo by then, so it means yea....no last fellowship in jurong west before we move T_T

God i want your fire! your fire! more of Your fire, in the name of Jesus!

Im crazy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home