Androne

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Ahhh....Chooooo!!!

today was first day in sch. only had 2 hours of sleep cus i was doin e notes till 4 plus. woke up at around 6. left house at 7 plus. my eyes felt heavy, weak and sore...*ouchies...

and yes...ive fallen sick as a result too...caught e flu bug...>.< nothing much happened today, jus dat ive jus received my first group assignment and presentation is next week! so pro rite?...lols. first day of school...lols.

got 2 modules without exam, cus one is project based and e other only have test but no exam. guess its a relief i suppose. my eyes still hurt...dry, heavy, painful...plus my nose....*sniff sniff...

im too tired to crack myself today...lol. i guess thats a relief for some ppl hahahas! my table is like full of tissues! boohoohoo T.T *sniff

but THANK GOD today is holiday! mans if not ill make sure people crack...and not just me...lol. ppl see me crack before, but seldom ppl see me MAKE OTHERS crack lol. wahahaahha crack, cracking crackers! lol =p

excited for The Tabernacle conference/seminar later ^^. servin tom though (wed)..most prob in cafe, overflow. then friday serving again. so busy busy busy...and one more thing...my BIBLE READING! arrghs!.....better start soon....*Ahhhh-Chooooo!!! *Sniff :S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home