Androne

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Weird Dream

jus woke up from a strange dream. dunno whether u call it a nightmare or a dream...lol yesterdae was kinda bored, sleep and check MSN, sleep and check blog...time for me to finish up my bible reading.

weird dream i had. dreamt that i was going back home to my old house at Redhill (Lengkok Bahru to be exact). then i had no keys. called my mum to bring e key over and i managed to go into e house. then i wanted to go out but no key cus my mum took it with her.

somehow i managed to get out and found myself walking along e roadside in e middle of a jungle. e road was very ulu. i had 2-3 other ppl with me. and they asked me for directions to go to a certain place. and i began to lead them to where they wanted to go. down a slope, past trees, etc.

next thing i realised i was in church main audi. i had my guitar with me and i was playing with the amplifiers and effects on the stage. it belonged to one of the musicians. it felt good, i tried on the amp and the effects...i was playing change and one. jus on the amp, it wasnt connected to the stage speakers. there were ppl with me but i couldnt rem...(cus its a dream, u dun rem every detail!)

next thing i know i was in the cab in e middle of a jungle with kexin and seth (i think). started talking about my dream. seth(or whoever dat was) was sitting beside me and kexin in front. i was talking to 'seth' about my dream and goals in life.

then kexin turned around and.."huh! continue dreaming..." and gave me the (who do you think you are) look. "You dun even LOOK like one!". i ignored her and continued to talk to 'seth' den kein said a lot of things..."do you think i care?", "its your problem...", disturbing things...cant rem all. i could only rem the look she gave, the 'i despise you' look...

then i woke up. *sigh...so funny...so scary....well, not really scary. later goin JP to buy Prisoner of War. heard its a tough game to play. and since its considered a 'classic', well..not really, they've reduced e price to 19 bucks so i can afford it.

this sat during CG mus pay 10 bucks to shin for e funfair tix. though i have no intention of going, i still bought it for 10 bucks so as to help shin out. which brings something else to my thought. i had e thought of donating 10 bucks to kexin's 'arashi fund'....yes i can hear your scream now...lol. dunno...i mean its building fund period and already e amount im giving is literally gonna reduce my savings frm 2k plus to jus a few hundred.

initially i had 4k, gave 1k to missions and used e money for other stuffs like paying for e movies during fellowship, for lending ppl and stuff. and at tt time i also lent 150 to rachel once..but she paid back. and no it wasnt a shared account, it was my personal saving account.

ever since i came to CHC ive been giving and giving and lending and blessing e ones i love. even quincy's bdae gift this year i paid for it all. everytime i give i have never expected anything in return.

I like what pastor avanzini said, "Your money is not yours, your money is God's money". We are just stewards. ive nv complained or grumbled once when giving, but ive always given in joy in faith. because its God's money. If God can bring money throught you, He will bring money TO you.

God is like my daddy. and i get my allowance from Him. i believe that whenever im out of cash, i can always go to Him and let my requests be made known to Him. one thing i HATE, i hate ppl who beg...people who ASK for blessing (consistently, persistently). if not then call blessing for what? itll be more like extortion lol.

nevertheless, once u realise and UNDERSTAND that your money is God's and ure looking after it. it doesnt matter how much u have at the end, because God has everything and what good will He hold back from those who love Him? ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home