Androne

Thursday, October 13, 2005

An exciting night..

haha yesterdae when i was chatting online with kexin, we all suddenly so ON abt penpals and wholivesnearyou l0l..

it jus so happen, e moment i created a penpal account at www.penpalworld.com , less than 15min later i got a penpal request...i was like...WHOA! l0l..=)

den my wholivesnearyou (WLNY) acc got ppl msg me. unfortunately....it was one of those "omFg, chc...noisy and inconsiderate church'' dat kind...l0l

well, kinda reminded me of wad happened in my first blog too. haha. well...it was kinda like a battle for me. it wasnt as bad as wad happened in my first blog. only half e level of difficulty. haha. if u wanna noe wad happened in my first blog, haha look for me. ill be more than willing to share my past victories in Christ.

my first blog's battle lasted a month. well, yesterday''s incident lasted less than an hour. lol. well...like all battles and persecution, it starts with the enemy's first weapon: fear and intimidation.

well, since ive got 'hands on experience' with this kind of battle, i knew how to tackle. but it wasnt easy though =) ive learnt not to be shaken by fear, but shake fear with love. love is the most powerful weapon ttll tear down EVERY stronghold. =) with love as a weapon, and faith as a shield, i knew if God was with me, then victory is guaranteed.

it was like a handicap match. it was like me AND God versus dat guy...lol overkill...haha. so instead of retaliating, i began to bring myself down and esteem him higher than myself and i respected him. yes! esteeming other above self is easy, well at least for a believer (for some cases its SUPPOSED to..haha, no finger pointing =p).

but esteeming an enemy ABOVE SELF takes a lot of courage and humility. but it did jus dat. and i started a frendly conversation while he continued with his 'you guys are....this and that"

well, eventually. e stronghold was broken. and he started to seem interested in why we do the things we do...YES!!! frm a 'you chc ppl @#*@)#' to 'if..this and that...why do u guys..this and that..." ^_^ indeed its a drastic change. and i wasnt me. it was God. =)

PS: ive learnt my lesson and got scolded by the Holy Spirit once for giving credit to myself...well...dats another story...haha..it was discipleship frm God himself. painful, but helpful hehe...=)

so i continued to 'converse' with his guy on WLNY. eventually...the tone of aggression was broken when he started to.."urm..so..." yea..could feel him opening a bit...praise God for that. :D
eventually...it ended quite ok i mus say, i talked to him as if he were my fren. well...till now he nv reply, most prob out of words..so...God wins =))

well..slept at 5am LOL!!! haha. thanks pammie for the Hope CD heex :D yesterday after BS went JLS with kexin, huiying and pammie. cus the 'Tour Guide' nv come hahaha...kexin was like...'yay!' hahaha...=p

remember, hate is a big weapon and causes a lot of damage, but love is a small weapon that can reduce the size of its enemies smaller than itself. never be shaken by fear, but shake fear instead with love. no matter wad situation u may be in, out of every furnace is a shiny, speckless diamond...a beauty, a masterpiece =))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home