Androne

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Quiet time frm 230am-530am woot...

jus finished my qt. and its 5:31am now. ZzZ....tink ill go sleep after this. ive nv had quiet time so long.

this QT was special, it was more of lingering in God's presence, jus enjoying His presence and His company...jus pouring out my heart to Him and jus, being with Him. i felt happy, i feel so strengthened. i treasure every moment i spend time with God.

though nothing BIG really happened like an encounter or anything, but i jus couldnt stop myself frm enjoying His presence, i wanted more.

well, even though i didnt feel anything breaking through yet, yet i know in the realm of the Spirit, something has happened bcos of my sacrifice of my time, of my sleep, of my energy and of my heart.

like abraham, when he had e right heart of sacrifice, God said i will make your descendents like e sands on e seashore and like e stars in e sky! when Jesus offered up His life, humanity has e privilege to receive salvation and Jesus sat on e right hand of the Father.

everything happens bcos of a sacrifice. i know time will reveal everything to me. right now ill jus have a nice sleep and tomoro if i dun have a laptop/comp, den ill jus spend time with God again. :)

indeed we fast not jus for ourselves, but for breakthroughs and revivals! yea...^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home