Androne

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Sick....really really sick....

it all started today afternoon as i was in e midst of a 3-day fast. T_T now having fever, flu, cold, headache and diarrhoea, feel like vomitting, feel like a rotting corpse now...>< burning hot, nauseous, pain, weeeeaaaakkkkk.....

despite e awful pain i managed to pull off the prayer meeting with e110 ad e354 and my cg w318 successfully. but was stuck in e traffic at rochor highway for 30minutes! eventually reached at 8pm instead of 730pm.

later is my NF re-test, and have to submit my IS report too, and EXAMS next week! arrgh. in the midst of all im going through, i can boldly say, "Jesus I LOVE YOU!". even when my life's at pit bottom i will shout to the Heavens, "I LOVE YOU!", even in times of pain, when most people, curse andswear to God, i will say, "I LOVE YOU!".

after all the sacrifices ive made, even if i dont receive anything in return i will still say, "I LOVE YOU". even when i dont feel you AT ALL, i can boldly declare, "I LOVE YOU"....we are inseparable, in good times and bad times, in sickness in health, till eternity we will never part. in my sickly body i wanna jump and praise You, i wanna seek your Face and worship you...

though i am weak, i can say that I AM STRONG. satan, you failed! you failed uber badly, just give up man...:p mebbe you shld have some brains once in awhile....

looking forward to celgrp on sat, and svc on sun. yea...;) really wanna thank personally,

Evan - for praying for me in my darkest moments
Baoie - For being the brother that you'll always be
Peng - for being there to share my burdens, for talking to me even when i didnt feel like.

u 3 bring light into my endless void of pain. and thank you Jesus. for loving me, for dying for me. yes....this life is only the beginning, people talk of reincarnation, the next life, yes...there will be life after death, is only where you end up. and who you're closer to...God or 'mr. sure-to-fail' ;)

a winner is not ony who never fails, but one who never quits. Be a winner today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home