Androne

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

I cant study properly >.<

laptop/pc shifting is a bad idea....real bad idea. im not getting anything even if i tried to. now using my mum's lappy. p3, 56k, bt nt bad....for now. manz, and test is this friday! 0.0 it seems ive faced this problem many times, but now its just BIGGER! and more CRUCIAL! >.<

in times like these will i continue to love God and trust Him? of course YES! but its gonna take more of me, more of my faith, and more of my strength to stay on course and finish strong ;)

right now i cant change the blog song cus my lappy's dead. >.< sobs. yea, e more i listen to it e more I Believe! ^_^ yea...lol

right now im jus stoning, few thoughts in my mind right now:

why mus this happen ALL the time?
hais...Toshiba....
GOd help me, like u always have
Am i going to fail this time for the first time in my life!?!
I dunno how long my faith can last, everytime same problem, only now BIGGER and MEANER...>.<
i cant study, i jus cant.....my course is soft-data-based. no laptop/no internet...dats it
im confused
im stoned
im helpless
God u must pull me through and help me pass, im trying my best to continue trusting You. what ami going to do now?
3 more days....
tomoro fasting, is something bad gonna happen to me again?
whats gonna happen after tomoro's fast?
waiting for a mircle.
i should be doing something with the NOTHING that i have....wait a minute....WHAT DID I JUST SAY!?! :o
how can i do something with NOTHING, GOd u created e universe out of nothing, help me pass this time, i know its possible.
i know getting good results yet not putting much effort is not advised, but i BELIEVE it can be done! bcos i really cant do anything right now T_T
God do it for me again, please? 1 more time???? :s after this i wont trust Toshiba anymore... Just 1 more time?
1 more time? please? i dont wanna fail T_T, well...NOT LIKE THIS!!!!!
GOd u made me pass my exams all my life no matter what ive done or not done. and i know u are faithful even when im faithless, PLEASE, do it again, i cant fall....not now....T_T

alright i wont worry anymore...ill just wait...and wait...and wait...

exams starts on friday...ill wait...ill wait...

even if You dont show up....ill wait...ill wait... just like a guy waiting foolishly for his lover....God i will wait for you....bcause i know ure never late and ull never leave me nor forsake me...T_T right now ill go to sleep and wake up tomoro and thank the first person who lends me his/her comp/laptop. then ill wait...and wait...until You show up.

i want sunday to come soon...^_^ the song: I Give shld be playing....thanks John. xD

1 Comments:

  • There are really so many reasons why a person can't study well. I see yours as a common one, I think. It's a great factor to use learning tools in studying since they help someone study easily. They are good bridges of information! It's just bad when it technically fails sometimes. Haha!

    By Anonymous Johanna Marion, At 9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home