Androne

Friday, September 02, 2005

I AM HEALED! YAY!!!!!!! LOLZ...

so exciting, this morning as i seh myself to wake up, before i elft for NF retest, i started to listen to the Cross CD, and though weak and aching me whole body may be, i praised and worshipped God.

little did i know, after i left for sch, my diarrhoea stopped, and now, im COMPLETELY HEALED! ;)

and i passed my NF test lolz...but theres still room for improvement =) exams start next wk. jia you people! xD ^_^

the song u hearing is I Believe by CHC Cross Album, man i didnt know our church was capable of such things lol! but praise GOd anywayz, indeed like ps Ulf prophesized: breakthrough in music, breakthrough in praise and worship, yea..


we dont have to look to the world, but the world shld look at the church ;)

CHC Cross - I Believe

Speak the Word, take the narrow way
Buckle up the truth, lift the shield of faith
Walk His way, covered in grace
I live to see the day where I see His face
Everything try to push me down
Everything try to take me out
I keep standing with my head held high
Shouting victory
So shout with me now

I believe in a kingdom
Built with hearts and not with human hands of clay
I believe in a freedom
Paid with blood and tears of Your amazing grace

Stand on my conviction
I will carry up my cross and follow You
My life in Your hands
My belief, my faith, my breath, my all

I believe in the risen Savior
My life with You was crucified
Now I live with Your desires
I believe in the name of Jesus Christ

I believe in the Savior
On the cross You took my sin and shame away
I believe forgiveness
Through repentance and by faith
I have been saved

I give my life an offering to Your name
For me to live is Christ, to die is gain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home