Androne

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Deliverance weekend and combined CG

yea service with Mike COnnell was great! :) i received inner healing! and now i feel soooooooooooooo happy!!!! :) i feel as if a mountain has jus been removed and i feel so much lighter, so free! hehe...:D

e atmosphere was so intense, so tangible and so powerful. as mike connell gave e word, im sure many felt as if e Word was spoken directly to our hearts. soon ps mike gave e alter call and HUNDREDS responded and were saved. :) sooner or later when we move to EXPO or our new stadium, i believe its not just gonna be hundreds that get added to God's kingdom every week, but THOUSDANDS! xD yea..

den ps mike gave e invitation for all who needs prayer, inner healing or deliverance. so many responded, almost 70-80% of e congregation went up. but for me, being seated in e 3rd row, i was one of e few who went forward first. hehe...lol

i got prayed and laid hands on by ps Tan, i fell under e glory and e power of God. and i began to tremble as e glory of God was so thick upon me. i felt as if im covered in a blanket of glory, of love, of freedom, someone who loves me for who i am and someone who understands what im going through and is willing to give me a better life, a life of success, of freedom and victory. :)

as i lay there in a trance, ppl around were crying, some screaming and some becoming violent as demons manifested. a brother came and laid his hands on me, as he prayed, i began to burst into tears. i felt as if, all my problems, all my fears, all my stress, all my temptations and struggles have been lifted off frm me xD i felt so light, so free, so LOVED.

i felt God's love upon me like NEVER BEFORE, there was so much joy and freedom, i cried for 15minutes. i felt God so close to me once again. it was a GREAT feeling. i feel soooo happy now! hehe...:) so free! im ready to take the world! lol...

as i went back, i saw this old lady tt was selling icecream at e same spot near bnl mrt for a long time. at tt moment, i felt compassion for her and went forward to buy some ice cream frm her. i began to feel things e way God feels em, i know something's changed in me. i feel more love for people, more compassion to those in need.

in my room as i prayed and bless e icecream lady and e brother who prayed for me, tears began to roll down my eyes once again. i felt God's love so overwhelming, i didnt want to let go...xD He touched me again, at home :) Im in love...^^ keke.

yesterdae had e first combined cg with E354 (dun scold or hamtam me if wrong ah...lol :D) great to meet u chatty bunch of brothers and sisters with DEFINTELY a GOOD APPETITE lol...^^ got prayed for by sis vivian. her prayer really touched my heart. indeed God is gonna do wad no eye has seen, no ear has heard thru me, to make an impact in e world and in my surroundings. :D

so excited for FOP, and our 16th anniversary on sunday morning. marathon! lol. FOP on friday, sat, sunday night at SIS with Hillsongs and Delirious, and on sunday morning our anniversary with guest appearance by Delirious, and also, so excited! our long awaited CHC live album 'Cross' is out on friday! yea! gonna grab both e cd and DVD hehe...=X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home