Androne

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Bible Study on healing yea

had bs jus now. talked abt healing. i like wad one of the notes said:

Studies have shown that 80% of all sicknesses are psychosomatic (caused by mental-emotional factors). That means that if you dont deal with your mental-emotional problems (fears, worries, anger problem, bitterness, unforgiveness) you will stay sick.

how true....that are people tt leave before their time bcos theyve lost e will to live. truly wad goes on in ur mind WILL manifests itself in reality. everything in this world is a result of a thought. xD

God has brought me thru 2 papers oredy. 2 more to go...jia you! :) and i like this new song sung by brother Sydney...thanks to Sean for it. and nope its not torrenated XD haha...

MENGENAL-MU by Sydney Mohede

Bila kubuka mataku (When I open my eyes)
Dan lihat wajahMu (And look at Your face)
Ku ter kagum (I am amazed)

Bila kulihat hidupku (When I look at my life)
Dan karya tanganMu (And all the works of Your hand)
Ku ter sanjung (I am honored)

Kar'na semua yang baik (Because all good things)
Dalam hidupku (In my life)
Itulah karyaMu (They are Your wondrous works)
Kau b'ri k'sempatan yang baru (You give a brand new chance)

Dan ku ingin mengenalMu, Tuhan (And I want to know You, God)
Lebih dalam dari s'mua yang kukenal (Deeper than all that I have known before)
Tiada kasih yang melebihiMu (There is no greater love than Yours)
Ku ada untuk menjadi penyembahMu (I am here to be Your worshipper)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home