Androne

Monday, June 20, 2005

Thanks Rachel, Pamela and baobao...=)

service was great today. i was so touched. the moment the intro to "I Give" played, i jus melted under the love of God and tears began to flow down my eyes, its that kind of love no one else can ever give me. God's love saw thru my circumstances, my situations, my behavior, my personality, my mistakes, my weaknesses, and embraced me.....

i miss touching God's hand, i can still remember on friday during cg when He put His hand on my shoulder and His palm holding on to mine....how i long to hold your Hand once again God. i want more encounters with You.....w/o You I am nothing.....without You....my life's not worth living....please hold my hand once again and never let go.......

im really so touched again today. thanks pamela, rachel (although u still owe me my thumbdrive...hahahaha) and ah bao...thanks for the new CD! Love u guys n gals.....=) You peeps are closer to me than friends...ure my brother and my sisters. ups and downs in life...we will go through together and we will triumph. through it all bcos we have a God that loves us...xD

this is a song that's expresses wad's really on my heart...hope u guys enjoy it :)

In Over My Head - Reuben Morgan (World Thru Your Eyes)

The world in all changing
I can't believe my own eyes
The moment I think
I've figured it out
I am flawed

I'm not so sure
Of myself this time

I'm in over my head
And all I have is You now
I'm in over my head
And all I am is holding on to You

I can't see the way now
But this one thing i know
When every thing's changing
You're still closer than a friend
And so I will bow
And my heart will trust

I'm in over my head
And all I have is You now
I'm in over my head
And all I am is holding on to You

I'll never let You go

I'm in over my head
And all I have is You now
I'm in over my head
And all I have, all I have
Is holding on to You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home