Androne

Saturday, June 18, 2005

YAY! My encounter with God! :) I will never forget...x)

cel grp was great today. combined with e110sters lol. durin the meeting, we had a 'wait-on-the-lord session' in e middle of worship. i was so compelled imn my spirit to speak up during tt moment. that was when i encountered God in such a physically tangible and real way...x)

when everyone was waitin on e lord and baoie was playing e guitar, the atmosphere was different...so strong. deep down i felt that e HS was prompting me to minister something, it felt as if everyone was waiting for...me. took sometime b4 i mustered enough courage to speak in boldness.

i opened my mouth twice but nth came out. i heard e Lord saying to me, "if you love Me, just obey..." i was so moved, deep down i know that i truly deeply love God with all my heart. so the third time i tried, words began to come out frm my mouth, it was so HS-controlled, i didnt speak out of my own instinct/ability, i jus opened my mouth in faith and the words jus flowed frm e HS in me :) i was so amazed at God and myself....lol it was a great experience. its my 4th time doing this...yep x)

my encounter happened after that. i felt happy that i did it, i felt relieved. as i spoke wad God wanted me to say, my hands were shaking and tears began to flow down my eyes as the weight of God's glory and presence was too strong.

i felt fire on me on my face, my hands and as i sat there with my face bowed and my hands lifted up, i oso felt fire on my back. that was when i felt something on my back, amidst the warm, electrifying sensation i felt something like an arm being put across my back, and God saying, "well done". it felt like being in a ring of electricity and God's hands which felt like fire, fire of love across my back, as if He was cuddling me in His arms. God's presence was like electricity and His physical touch like fire. x) it was sooo coooool....hehe...

more tears began to flow down my face and i was shaking uncontrollably for a moment, dunno if anyone noticed. i was so touched, ive nv felt such great love for such a long time, it was as if Love was cuddling me in His arms...:) it was such a great and personal encounter. its been sooooo long since i felt God the way i felt Him just now, literally i felt Him in a physical encounter. it felt so real...His arms wrapped around me. so warmth, so confortable, full of love. =)

then God, with one hand on my back, took His other hand and with my right palm facing upwards as i lifted my hands, it was so sweet, He placed His palm on my right palm and He held on tightly. i felt such a surge of love, my heart was melted beyond anything i can ever describe. i jus wept and wept....and cried to God, "I love you too much, never let me go, dont take Your presence away from me..." :) its the best day of my life! =)

and of course after that e110 and w318 celebrated my bdae. yay! haha...really thank God for giving me such good, cheerful, loving, kind, patient, understanding friends. too many words to describe haha.....TRUE friends. im willing to lay down my life for each and everyone of them. thanks guys for e nice surprise, card and cake and of cos, for being there :) *cheers!

friends for eternity! xD yea!

and urm...rachel....u left behind some crumbs on my desk ^_^....hahaha....and someone left a nokia headset in my room. lol, jus now got like 1x people in my small little cozy room...hahaha. so happy for sebas...ORD le....haha. continue to shine for God bro. :D

cant wait for service this sunday! yay! so excited abt building fund :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home