Androne

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Celgrp and encounter with God.

celgrp was great. yupz. 5 steps of faith:

Dream, Decision, Delay, Deadend, Deliverance.

learnt that delay is not denial. deadends and death of dreams happen so that we can learn to trust God. and when we do, God says that "what you cannot do, I will do on oyur behalf". then God begins to move...

after celgrp we met Evan one by one to so some stuffs RE the Arise n Build pledge. dunno y i keep on have this feeling that ppl tink its abt my amount.

we may give different amounts but equal sacrifice. before missions pledge i had 4.1k in my savings...i gave 1k for missions. plus additional expenses i have 2xxx left. if i add my monthly savings together with around 1xxx frm my account, i could cover the 6 month pledge of 2k easily.

strangely, i had no idea how i got 4.1k in my savings in e first place...lol. apart frm earning 1xxx frm my sentosa job, i used to save 50 every month and ge tmy mum to deposit into my acc. guess it really paid off. xD

i had another encounter again with God.

in my room after my cg left. i was playing this song u now listen to on this page. as i lay on my bed, e presence of God came upon me and i began to tear.

at tt moment i started to see my pledge...and i tot to myself, why am i doing this? what in the world could ever make me dare and challenge the impossible? it was God. its that love so strong and a relationship so deep. i began to cry to God and told Him, "I love you, this is what i live for, this is what im willing to die for..."

overwhelmed by God's presence and love, my mind began to picture Jesus on the cross as i listened to this song. indeed you gave me one more chance...all the good things in my life...i am amazed. i began to long for Jesus, i began crying out to Him. i was filled with tears as i said to God,

"i want you, i love You, nothing can take You away from me...I am yours and you are mine...you are what the world could never take. thank you for loving me. thank you for dying for me..."

service in a few hours time, yea the "Law of Potential"...XD so excited...got sound practical session tomoro at 7.30-1030. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home