Androne

Friday, February 04, 2005

Pits, bunkers? anyone?

today is indeed a day of adventure. im believe tt there are ppl i noe who are lookin forward to me posting for this particular day. yesterdae finished revisin BIS till 345am. asked my bro to wake me up by giving me hp a call at e same time i set my hp alarm clock, yet i managed to sleep through. b4 i slept i made a quick prayer to God to make a decision that for this year, im not going to live thru it my way, but live it God's way and to let Him handle and lead my life, even if it means for Him to put me in e deepest pit, and by His power and love, pull me out to show tt with man, its impossible, but with God, all things are possible...=)

woke up at 9 plus thanks to ericia, and when she called me it was already after e BIS commontest. I MISSED IT!!! and truly enough, din expect God to answer my prayer so quickly! tts like 4-5 hrs after i prayed tt prayer of faith. i realised i was on e verge of failing my BIS, esp wad happened to my assigment weeks ago. e only way to pass now is to get at least 80 and above for my sem end paper, which is sth i have to chiong to do. in e past gettin an 'A' seems so far, yet for today, jus passing seems so far...

but theres still some things i really have to thank God for, in e midst of hopelessness i found Him, indeed all things will work out for the good of those who love Him. i so happened so be down with fever and flu, and thanks to sookie, i made a decision to get a MC so that i can be spared frm skippin e commontest w/o valid reason and cost me my failure in BIS. ill jus have to hope, pray in faith, believe and see what else God can do for me. not that i thank God for the sickness but i can thank Him IN sickness, that God has made a way out for me. =D

durin e afternoon, my laptop suffered frm a hardware prob, my lappy will become soooo slow everytime and loading windows will take like 5-10 min! at first i din noe it was hardware gone wrong and not software, so i reformatted my lappy first and realised tt it was e hardware fault. each time i started windows it will lag until cannot lag anymore and then e blue screen will appear showin hardware error. wad to do? gotta send it to MEL for servicing, again!...lol looks like im a regular customer...keke =D somomore later i have to be home to prepare hse for cg...

but praise God miraculously, after i came back frm JP, to get my mc and to see e doc, which is a miracle cos e last time i saw one was in pri6! lols, anywaes, i came back tried to on my lappy again and lo and behold! it was working! yea! :D but, tt means i reformatted it for nth...lol, but nevertheless, im happy that God saved me twice today. not only is my BIS ctest settled, my lappy's settled too, jus tt i have to go to sch tomolo to submit mc and to install antivirus, office, macro and jcreator. =) yea...

and later my cg will be able to use my hse! yea praise GOd again! so settle...3 problems occur on e same day, and by God's loving hand, i solved all 3 in the SAME DAY!!!!! and i know, tt God will help me pass and move on to yr2 yea! =)

Praise God forever and eva...hee :D 3 miracles in one day! song bo!?! hahaha yea so excited for service ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home