Androne

Friday, January 28, 2005

A dream come true...

another goal fulfilled for this yr...yupz, me got an electric guitar plus amp. my cg fren baoie sold em to me for only $250...tts a dream come true. and im glad for him and praise God tt he got an offer for his new guit at 500 bucks...he saved 70 bucks. praise God oso tt his mother got a job. =)

so many gd things are happenin, tt u jus cant count em. :D exams are comin and i noe tt im slow in my revision, but ill pull myself together to...chiong ah! lol when everything seems to go wrong in e world, but im glad im in God's world. a world of vision, dreams, purpose, blessings, abundance, destiny, eternity...a world away frm e world, theres no one else to thank truly but God. he was there when i needed him. comfort me when im down, he gave me a reason to move on...

its always gd to have big dreams...now tt ive got my electric guitar, i will head towards being a musician someday. =) playing on stage with e lights and sound, leadin ppl into e presence of God. where there is liberty, joy, love, peace, hope. XD

well, even though exams r near, very near, im excited abt....SUNDAY! yea....goin to church, fellowshippin with my frens (who are as close and bros and sistas), spendin time with all e ppl who love and care for me and vice versa. had great cel grp today, but...ohoh...haha...keryn if ya see this...slow down k? keke i was chiongin...lol...like dictation sia...:D makes me feel as if exams have arrived...lol....take it easy ya, everything we do we learn sth and me become more like christ, yea? =)

well, more testimonies soon...hee esp after exams and all...esp after sun's service...sure to be blessed...hee :D well, gtg...qt! with my new electric guitar...ooh...haha :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home