Androne

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

spiritual attack...again...lol

yesterdae's night was another night when i got another spiritual attack while sleepin...

at around 2+ i tink...i felt a sudden force totally pinning me on my bed. i couldnt move, not my hands, nt even my mouth or open my eyes...there was litterally nth i could do but to feel e presence of fear/death on me...pinning me onto my bed...

e last time i had another spiritual attack, nth much happened except e evil spirits were yelling at me and charging towards me. this time, e attack was different. it was an individual. and as far as i could remember, there were no voices except my own mind. not even e voice of God. i was alone...with that dark spirit, vulnerable to all e bad things tt he could do to me. its like lying there helpless, waiting to be tortured.

it began...i felt him grabbing me by my face with such strong force, turning my face left, right, left, right. i was lying on my bed with my head moving sideways. i couldnt shout, i couldnt move, i couldnt open my eyes...e feeling of extreme heaviness was still on me...also he took my right hand and swung it against e wall on my right. praise God I felt no pain...:)

after some time, i could rem e spirit askin me to point my middle finger at him...there was nth i could do then, even if i refused to...i couldnt refuse to...he took my right palm and he did sth i nv done by my own effort, he lifted up my hand and pointed my middle finger...then as if he was playin with me, he crossed my middle finger across my index finger to a twisted position, and tt was when he started to squeeze on my 2 fingers, with e middle one across my index finger.

he was squeezing on one of my finger points where it would hurt very very very much. it was tt sensitive area. jus try it on urself if u dun believe...haha - cross ur middle finger across ur index finger and wrap ur left fingers across ur twisted finger position and squeeze the knuckle point round ur middle finger...esp ur index finger. pain!...lol

but i thank God he was there to rescue me. miraculously i felt no pain at all...it was as if all e devil's powers were useless against me...:) i felt boldness and strength rising, and i began to confront tt spirit with e Spirit of God in me. verses frm e Bible began to come out frm me...e evil spirit began to lose his grip on me and i felt e sense of extreme heaviness leaving me...but he jus wouldnt give up, he began to press me down again, pinning me. again i fought back with e Sword of e Spirit...and praise e Lord he left...=)

after tt, i was relieved to feel e presence of God once again...i felt charged and ALIVE! :D tt was when he spoke to me, reminding me of my commitments to Him, how urgent it is to build up not jus my faith, but to make my Sword bigger and stronger by e Word. ive been stagnant for some time, and after this encounter with both God and the demon, ive finally feel stirred up to compel myself to grow stronger in e Lord. :)

lastly, ive come to realise tt knowing tt God is by ur side is not enough, but to know tt God is IN u is a different thing altogether. knowing tt God is by ur side ensures ur sense of security, sense of not being lonely, encouragement. but knowing that God lives IN u, is diffferent, it to know that nth can stop u, tt thare is nth tt can overcome u, knowing tt u can overcome everything, knowing that u BELONG to God and nth can take u away, knowing that in everything, u will prosper and overcome, knowing that God loves u and knowing that He who is in u is greater than he who is in e world...XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home