Androne

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

It's xmas season!

This week had been exciting so far. monday went to orchard with my cg frens, well, both e110 n w318 of course haha, went to support my church's Strikeforce percussion ministry. despite e human sardine can, and lots of waiting and despite e tiredness, indeed our church's performance really brought orchard road to life! =)

e performance by strikeforce is really exciting, e ausssie band was good too, well, of course, there were others as well :D while e performance was still goin on, suddenly a particular song caught e attention of our ears, it was "I will go". man, i was like, they're blasting it in Orchard Road! XD...whoa

yesterdae i had another exp with God. woke up late...supposed to be in sch by 8, latest 8.05am. not jus tt, i had to walk all the way to e field near e sports complex and later cross e road to e other side. intentionally, i had to leave my hse by 7am. but e prob is tt i woke up at 7. i was tense, worse still, im e team captain n i can t afford to be late, esp for my first wk as team capt. eventually i left my hse at 730. 1/2 an hr left to get to sch, walkto sports complex and cross e road.

but as usual, i asked God to bring me a miracle, to bring me thru this moment where it seems impossible. God can make it possible. =) when i reached e MRT stn, e train was already there. e moment i went in e "Doors Closing" buzzer rang n i departed frm bnl stn. reached clementi at 7.50am. e moment i walked down e stairs to e bus stop, e bus arrived. praise God, i went in and e bus left.

reached sch at 8am. i immediately left e bus, and hurried to e field behind my campus, across e road! lol. even my frens and partner have left me oredy, haiz, ppl of little faith..lol jus kiddin' =P when i was crossing e overhead bridge, surprisingly and miraculously, my sports teacher came up behind me. lol we chatted and praise God! i reached e field at 8.04!!! with e teacher somemore...LOL woohoo! XD

yup, yesterdae night i went back to orchard with my cg frens to watch our church perform at orchard park. man, we partied till like 10.30pm. lots of ppl there, irene ang was hosting. she very farnie..lol nice contemporary christmas songs, cool break dancing, farnie skit by " The Incorrigibles"...lol very farnie and e christmas drama. :D strikeforce gave their performance again...cheered for Adrian! haha...:) all in all it was a fun night.

lookin forward to christmas service at e indoor stadium on fri n sat. yup, and ill b goin for both svc-es. =) hee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home