Androne

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Great service, and for a long time, great fellowship!

service was great, packed not jus with ppl but with e presence of God. e word was great too, it was indeed a word in season. Ps.Kong todae preached abt e 7 steps of faith in receiving our miracle frm God. we must have:
1.DESIRE
2.DECISION (to step out in faith)
3.ASKING (thru prayer)
4.RECEIVE (by faith, cos in Eternity, there's no such thing as time)
5.SPEAKING ("confessing" ur vision n dream)
6.SEEING (If u can see it, u can have it)
7.ACTING (faith is not jus a fact, faith is an act; God moves when WE move)

Testimony:

yesterdae i left late to meet my cel grp at suntec to buy willard's bdae present. man, i decided to take a cab by faith. and i only had $20. man frm boon lay to city hall...$20 is not enough man. but i believed God, although there were times id doubted tt ill b able to pay e cab fare, e Holy Spirit would again and again reassured me,"dun worry, itll b enough". each time e fare increased by $1 i would start to worry. tt was when e Holy SPirit told me, "Dun worry, andrew. believe in me." so i told myself okay, dun worry...but e moment i fare hit $10 above and i was only at jurong east to clementi, man i got tense n nervous. again i told myself dun worry. truly enough when i reached city hall, PRAISE E LORD e fare was only $14.50. i had $5 for my lunch. after e ride, e Holy spirit told me, "see? i told u to believe me..." i tell u its a miracle! when i thought of this encounter with God while typing this, no words can express my thanks and love for God. He was there when i needed Him, jus thinking of Him and wad hes done, my eyes are getting wet...but...okay. i have to type on...

indeed God can do ABOVE what we can even THINK! our human mind cannot contain e awesomeness of God. even e Heavens cannot contain God. im really happy that God, so big, pure and holy. is a friend of someone small and imperfect like me. =)

Testimony 2:

Finally after like a long time, our cel grp can finally fellowship together, yup this time with evangelyn. had a good time at orchard. indeed fellowship never w/o God. cos when 2 or 3 are gathered in His name, He is there with us. there was this incident along orchard. there was this old lady tt approached us and begged for $2. sth prompted me to give e $10 i had in my pocket, but it all happened so fast, i did NOT gve e 10 bucks but instead i gave coins worth of 1 buck and baoie gave e other buck. then i though back...tt voice couldve been God, couldve been e devil. but im glad i did not give e 10 bucks cos later, it made sense. God opened my eyes thru willard. no old lady in ORCHARD, carrying a BRANDED handbag, could be poor. man i THANK GOD he saved me TEN DOLLARS! phew, i almost got cheated. but im glad its no longer "I" who live in me, but "CHRIST" who lives in me! yea! :D

no cg and bs for 2 weeks, sob...but at least im glad theres this seminar on "How we should live" for this 2 weeks and service! yea...i cant imagine life w/o God...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home