Androne

Thursday, November 11, 2004

FORMAT! FORMAT? FORMAT!?!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, thanks to Candy i had to format my laptop. boohoohoo T_T went to her blog and strangely enough Windows SP2 for e first time AUTOMATICALLY downloaded an ActiveX file, to view her page.

after my com restart, each time i were to connect to e net, 3 pop-ups would appear DESPITE SP2's popup-blocker. someomore i put 2 HIGH FILTER. each time i closed these 3 popups e same 3 would appear again and again, total of 3 times. after 3 days, which was yesterdae, i couldnt even enter windows!!! sobz...T_T

so i decided to use e recovery disc Toshiba sent me, and i formatted my laptop. ran winXP setup...blablabla. later i realised it was WORSE!....now no MEL folder, no ICT network, no Macromedia files like flash, dreamweaver, no this no that no windows OFFICE!!!!!!! no ANTIVIRUS! no network drives, no UPDATES, no SP2. my entire hard disk now revolves round 1 drive "C" drive..sob T_T guess ill have to go MeL, n if they want they can ReFormat my messy winXP...yup

ALL my FILES GONE! wow, at least i have backup for my projects and notes....phew thank God he gave me a brain...oh man...oh well....sob...T_T grr!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home